We are the approved Main Contractor for many Schools, Colleges, Universities and Educational Institutions, including fully approved and vetted status with Kent County Council’s prestigious approved list of contractors.
Recent work includes: 300 University apartments, grade 2 listed private School accommodation, installation of mobile classrooms, classrooms and various redecoration and refurbishment works to Primary and Secondary Schools throughout the South-east of England.
We can provide the full classroom fit-out with any general refurbishment project. Recent examples include:
- Installation of SMARTboards and other interactive learning aids.
- Installation of fully bespoke desks and furniture layouts.
- Installation of full I.T. and data for educational needs.
- Colourful wallcoverings, tiles, blinds and bespoke toilet cubicles.
- School safety items, such as: door guards for fingers, handrails, canopies, window films etc.
Chris, Senior Estate Manager of a University says…
“We used Redec to do four big contracts at the college and I’m thinking of using them again during the summer. I find their service excellent.”
Our staff are used to working around the operational needs of any school and can complete the works during out-of-hours, weekends or within the school holiday periods. Working to ensure a client’s requirement is delivered within these time constraints is what we do every day for a variety of clients.